Search This Blog

June 21, 2019

Book Haul! (20 Books)

So recently, I went to the annual Half Price Books Clearance Sale in my city. It was my first time there and honestly, walking in a seeing the size of the room, stacks and people was so overwhelming. I got a little basket at first but near the end, I had to switch to an entire cart. But I was able to find so many books and authors that I had spent years wanting to read and a few sequels that I've been missing.




This is an overview of all the books I got!

I tried to organize them in terms of sub-genre. Going stack by stack....

There is:

The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater 
The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey #2) by Julie Kagawa 
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey


I have:

If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart


Then:

Beastly by Alex Flinn
Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle #1) by Libba Bray
Matched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie
Uglies (Uglies #1) by Scott Westerfeld
The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner #2) by James Dashner


Finally:

The Devouring (The Devouring #1) by Simon Holt
Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) by Kiersten White
The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine #1) by Bree Despain
Nevermore (Nevermore #1) by Kelly Creagh - I have already read this as a library book but I liked it so much I wanted to own it.


Now my only two questions are: Where am I even going to put all these? My second bookshelf only has one and a half shelf space left. But I'm thinking of reorganizing in a way that will fit everything.


And of course...

WHICH ONE SHOULD I READ FIRST?

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so jealous!! If I could buy 20 books, I totally would! You got such a good book haul! And I think you're going to need a bigger shelf, haha. I, personally, would suggest you start with A Great and Terrible Beauty, because I love that trilogy and will read whatever Libba Bray writes!

    xo Emily

    https://www.thatweirdgirllife(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have no idea how much time it took me to figure out a way for them all to fit on my current shelf! I'm actually so excited to get to A Great and Terrible Beauty. I've heard so many great things about Libba Bray's books so I'm looking forward to seeing for myself.

      I subscribed to your blog! It looks beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Awesome book haul! We Were Liars by E. Lockhart was so good! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I've heard so many great things of We Were Liars. I'm so excited to get to it.

      Delete
  3. Nice haul! You got some really good books. I loved Matched, Hush Hush, and The Maze Runner series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've heard so many great things about the Matched and Hush Hush series and I've been craving to read them for years and I've also been wanting to continue the Maze Runner series. I'm so excited to finally have the option.

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I love Rules of Attraction, Just Listen, and Hex Hall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so excited to read all those books! I loved Perfect Chemistry and also all of Sarah Dessen's books I've read so far. Plus, I've heard so many great things about Hex Hall. I can't wait to get through my TBR!!

      Delete