Search This Blog

October 7, 2019

Book of the Month YA: September Unboxing!

I'm so excited to officially announce on here that I am a Book of the Month YA affiliate! 

I got my September Book of the Month YA box a few weeks ago but I wasn't able to post about it until now. But now that I can, I'm going to unbox it for you guys. I'm so excited! 

But before that gets started, I just want to talk about Book of the Month YA itself, what it is, why I recommend it, etc. 

Book of the Month YA is a monthly subscription box that features YA books, exclusively. It features five (5) unique YA novels each month. They have an incredible range of genres: historical fiction, fantasy, contemporary, etc. - including debuts! You get to pick one of the five books to be sent to you each month and you can even add add-ons if you can't pick just one. Add ons can be other books of the same month or past books that have been featured that you're interested in. If you're not interested in any of the books of the month, then you can just skip that month.

The book you choose is in brand new condition and is stamped specifically for the month of the box it was featured for, which makes it have a much more unique and beautiful look. So you get brand new books for a lot less than what you usually would have to pay for them. Plus, you get the excitement of waiting for the box to come to you and then coming home to see it waiting for you. I think that's one of my favorite parts of this service.

This month's featured books are:


Full Disclosure by Camryn Garrett

The Beautiful by Renée Ahdied

Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell

The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys

Fireborne by Rosaria Munda





So if you're interested in any of these go ahead and make an account using this link (https://book-of-the-month.ixmz.net/bookstune)! If you want to get a box, use code PSL5, and can get your first box for $9.99.






Now for the fun unboxing!

So for my September box, I chose Frankly in Love by David Yoon.
The packaging and little additions to the box were so cute, it made my book loving heart skip a beat. It included a delicious cookie, BOTM specialized and four adorable enamel pins.


And finally the book! It was so brand spanking new that it was almost hard to open. I love it soo much and I can't wait to actually get to reading it. The cover is just gorgeous and I've heard nothing but great things about it so I'm so excited for having the chance to read it. 

Thank you Book of the Month!


 So, again if you're interested in trying out the service, use this link (https://book-of-the-month.ixmz.net/bookstune) to sign up and you can also use the same link to get your first box (PSL5 will get you your first box for $9.99).

What book are you going to choose for the month of October, or which one are you interested in?




2 comments:

  1. Eek, this is so exciting!! :) <3
    I can't wait to get my hands on The Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      & yes!! The cover looks so gorgeous and I mean...vampires!! I'm so ready.

      Delete