Search This Blog

December 19, 2019

Belated Book Haul!


It's been such a long time since I've made a book haul and this haul is a long time coming! These are a few books that I've collected since the last one I made (which you can find here). I'm so blessed that the majority of these books were sent to me by either the author or a company so thank you so much to everyone who sent these to me.

This is a much smaller pile but they are books I am so excited about so let's get into it!



The first pile has:

Wicked Fox by Kat Cho - which is signed by the author and makes me that much more excited to read this beautiful book. 
Frankly in Love by David Yoon
Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things by Jacqueline Firkins


The second pile has:

Envy by Anna Godbersen (The Luxe #3) - which is really a book I probably shouldn't have bought because I still haven't read or own the second book in the series but it was a thrift store find so I couldn't resist!
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater - which I couldn't resist reading already so you can find the review here.
Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater 
Legend by Marie Lu
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen



In the first pile you can see Hearts, Strings and Other Breakable Things which was my December Book of the Month YA pick. 
Book of the Month YA gives you the option to pick between five brand new YA hardcover books (some even being early releases) to be sent directly to your home. 

If you want to try the service out, especially during this holiday season, you can get your first box for only $5 with the code YES5, a perfect opportunity to try the service out if you've been iffy about it, and you can also get $10 off a 6 or 12 month gift using code PERFECT10. These offers last until December 31st.



These are your December options:



2 comments:

  1. Legend is one of my favorite series of all-time, and all Sarah Dessen's books have been hits for me. I absolutely loved HS&OBT. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors so I am SO excited about Saint Anything and I've heard so many good things about the Legend series. I haven't heard much about HS&OBT but the cover is so cute so I'm looking forward to it :)

      Delete