Search This Blog

July 27, 2019

The Blogger Recognition Award

I want to start off by thanking Gemma from Gemma's Bookshelf for nominating me! Please go check out her blog. She reviews and talks about all things books. You can see how much effort she puts in each of her posts and how much she loves what she talks about.



About the Award
This award is given to bloggers by the bloggers. It helps the fellow bloggers to give their work the recognition it deserves. It's a really good way of helping each other out. It aims to help bloggers get their work recognised and promoted to other bloggers.

Rules to follow:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Write a blog post on your site displaying the award and describe why you started your blog.
3. Write two pieces of advice for the new bloggers.
4. Nominate and notify 15 more bloggers.

Why I started my Blog:
Ever since I can remember, reading was always something I loved to do. I loved challenging myself with higher reading level than my grade, I loved finding new books, collecting them. But I never really had anyone else that I could talk to about it. Most of my friends didn't like to read. So, for me, my blog is a way to get my opinions and feelings of what I'm reading and my love for books out into the world and to be able to connect and interchange these feelings with others. 

Advice for New Bloggers:
1. Get involved in the community! Don't just focus on your blog, comment and follow others. It's so important to build relationships with people that you can lean on and feel comfortable with. Otherwise, it's easy to feel lonely and kind of like you don't fit in.

2. Remember why you started your blog! It's so easy to forget why you wanted to create the blog in the first place. You get distracted with numbers, statistics and even comparing yourself to other, more successful, blogs - even though everyone starts at the bottom. Remember that your passion for whatever you blog about is really the reason you're doing this.

My Nominees:




7 comments: