Search This Blog

October 20, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I've been nominated for this award by the lovely Erika from Living for the Books! I love her blog and I highly recommend checking her out. Here's the link: http://livingforthebooks.blogspot.com/

Ze Rules Are: 
1. Include the blog award logo in your post
2. Thank the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know about it.
4. Seven Random Facts about yourself.

7 Facts: 
  • I love all kinds of music, except heavy metal and folk.
  • I love vintage clothes
  • My dream college is Stanford University or Oxford University.
  • I'm in love with love
  • My favorite color is black
  • I love One Direction
  • Justin Bieber isn't bad.

The Amazing 15:
http://therandomranterer.blogspot.com/

Alright I'm going to have to cheat here. If you want to do it and I didn't tag you, just say I did. Alright? Haha I'm horrible at tagging but the people I put above are tagged ^.^

3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the nominate! >////<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging us. ^_^ *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey saw you on goodreads! followed your blog! hope you follow back :D

    www.ohpenda.com

    ReplyDelete